Release date: 21.01.2020
Version 1.3.2 improves the meta-information again and enables authors to rename and hide items in the navigation. Please update the system folder and the theme folder.
The release includes:
- Meta: Rename navigation items. This required a lot of new logic and a static file structure-extended.yaml in cache folder.
- Meta: Hide item from public navigation (note, that it is only hidden from main-navigation, not from sub-navigation)
- Meta: Filter the active meta-information for each page, so that no metas from disabled plugins are visible.
- Themes: You can add fields to the standard-meta-tab with the themes yaml-file now.
- Themes: You can now add your own CSS to each theme. Very handy to individualize a theme while keeping it updated.
- Themes: Added a dev-theme to the theme-directory as a starting point for frontend-developers.