There are a lot of plans for future releases of TYPEMILL, but it also follows the concept of simplicity. To prevent TYPEMILL from becomming a feature soup, it will strictly focus on the writers needs.
Here are some milestones of the past:
- Introduction of TYPEMILL (v. 1.0.0)
- Added a google sitemap (v. 1.0.1)
- Added a table of contents tag (TOC) (v. 1.0.5)
- Introduced plugins (v. 1.1.0)
- Added an author panel for configurations (v. 1.1.3)
- Added math support (mathjax/katex) (v. 1.1.5)
- Added a basic content editor to edit and delete existing pages (v. 1.2.0)
- Added a draft management for pages (v. 1.2.2)
- Re-order content pages with drag&drop (v. 1.2.3)
- Editor: Create new pages (v. 1.2.5)
- A visual markdown editor with content blocks (v. 1.2.6)
And here is the roadmap for this year (2018):
- Editor: Manage images and assets (v. 1.2.8)
- Editor: Edit tables and other formats visually (v. 1.2.9)
- Editor: Edit meta-information (v. 1.3.0)
In the long run, TYPEMILL should become a lightweight but fully featured publishing system with many more features:
- Additional output formats like mobi, epub and pdf.
- User area for pro-content.
- Microservices for pro-features like job-adds, service providers or text-adds.
- Many more themes.
- Plugins for search, comments, RSS, E-Mails, newsletters and much more.
If you miss a feature or if you found a bug, please report it on GitHub.