There are a lot of plans for future releases of TYPEMILL, but it also follows the concept of simplicity. To prevent TYPEMILL from becomming a feature soup, it will strictly focus on the writers needs.
Here are some milestones of the past:
- Introduction of TYPEMILL (v. 1.0.0)
- Added a google sitemap (v. 1.0.1)
- Added a table of contents tag (TOC) (v. 1.0.5)
- Introduced plugins (v. 1.1.0)
- Added an author panel for configurations (v. 1.1.3)
- Added math support (mathjax/katex) (v. 1.1.5)
- Added a basic content editor to edit and delete existing pages (v. 1.2.0)
- Added a draft management for pages (v. 1.2.2)
- Re-order content pages with drag&drop (v. 1.2.3)
And here is the roadmap for this year (2018):
- Editor: Create new pages (v. 1.2.5)
- Editor: Manage images and assets (v. 1.2.6)
- Editor: Edit meta-information (v. 1.2.7)
- Editor: Add formatting options (v. 1.3.0)
- Editor: WYSIWYG-Preview for markdown blocks (v. 1.3.0)
- Editor: Create the best author- and writing experience you have ever seen (1.4.0)
Other features with lower prio:
- Create additional output formats like mobi, epub and pdf.
- Create a clean API.
- More themes for special publications like documentations, books or lyrics.
- Create many useful plugins.
If you miss a feature or if you found a bug, please report it on GitHub.