There are a lot of plans for future releases of TYPEMILL, but it also follows the concept of simplicity. To prevent TYPEMILL from becomming a feature soup, it will strictly focus on the writers needs.
Here are some milestones of the past:
- Introduction of TYPEMILL version 1.0.0
- Added a google sitemap with version 1.0.1
- Added a table of contents tag (TOC) with version 1.0.5
- Introduced plugins with version 1.1.0
- Added an author panel for configurations with version 1.1.3
- Added math support (mathjax/katex) with version 1.1.5
And here is the roadmap for this year (2018):
- Add a basic markdown editor to manage your content online.
- Add an Image- and media-management.
- Add an advanced WYSIWYG markdown editor for a great writers experience.
- Create additional output formats like mobi, epub and pdf.
- Create a clean API.
- More themes for special publications like documentations, books or lyrics.
- Create many useful plugins.
If you miss a feature or if you found a bug, please report it on GitHub.