The primary goal of Typemill is to create a website, to produce ebooks based on the website and to sell premium-content with memberships and subscriptions. There is no strict roadmap, but the features are generally prioritized according to this goal.
The following features are planned for 2021 with high prio:
- ePub format for the ebook plugin.
- Password recorvery plugin.
- Authentication variants with basic auth and auth via IP.
- Update feature for core, themes and plugins.
There are more plans with lower prio:
- Custom fields for themes and plugins (currently it works only for meta-tabs).
- Shortcuts to add custom functions into the content area.
- Version and archivate content (e.g. via git).
- Integrate Draw.io and Chart.js into the editor.
- Update to Slim 4 and Vue 3 and refactor with PHP8.
- Switch the admin interface completely/mostly to vue and tachyons.
Currently the release 1.4.6 is in work. The release will be published in May or June 2021 with the following features:
- Subscriber plugin to sell premium subscriptions.
- Related changes in the existing register plugin.
- Related changes in the typemill core code.
For older releases please check the news-section.