Typemill provides a lot of useful features, and we add new features every few weeks. This is what you can do with Typemill right now:
- Super simple setup of a new website.
- Add new users with full admin-rights or limited editor-rights.
- Create and edit your content online, or simply upload markdown-files (e.g. via FTP).
- Create and re-order pages with drag & drop directly in the navigation-tree.
- Fully control the visibility of a page with draft, publish, and depublish states.
- Revise a page while you keep the original version online (even WP does not have this in its core functionality!).
- Use raw markdown syntax or a fancy visual block-editor to edit content.
- The visual block-editor provides image-uploads, markdown-tables, and much more.
- Markdown supports extra formats like table of contents (TOC), footnotes, and even math.
- Choose and configure themes and plugins.
- Write your own themes with HTML, CSS, and Twig.
- Write your own plugins with PHP and Vue.
Typemill-websites are SEO-friendly, with pretty urls and a google-sitemap out of the box. You can add extended meta-data, and even define your own meta-information with some simple YAML-configurations. There's also full navigation, breadcrumbs, paging, chapter-numbers and much more.