TYPEMILL has a limited set of features right now. It transforms a bunch of markdown files into a website and generates a list of contents for navigation.
This is what you can do with TYPEMILL:
- Create a website with simple files and folders.
- Use markdown for your content files.
- Use an admin panel to configure your site.
- Use the content editor to edit existing pages.
- Choose themes.
- Activate plugins. Check the list of plugins for that.
- Create your own theme with HTML, CSS and Twig (a template language for PHP).
- Create your own plugins with PHP.
This is, what TYPEMILL does for you:
- It creates a website based on your files and folders.
- It generates a navigation according to the structure of your files and folders.
- It adds a paging for navigation.
- It adds a breadcrumb for navigation.
- It adds hierarchic numbers to your chapters and pages.
- It generates a google sitemap, a last modified date and much more.
Right now there is only a simple content editor that provides basic editing of existing pages. If you want to create new pages or delete existing pages, then you have to use an offline markdown editor like Typora and a FTP software like FileZilla. I will add all basic features for the online-editor step by step within the next weeks.