TYPEMILL provides a lot of useful features and we add new features every few weeks. This is what you can do with TYPEMILL right now:
- Super simple setup of a new website.
- Add new users with full admin-rights or limited editor-rights.
- Create and edit your content online or simply upload markdown-files (e.g. via FTP).
- Create and re-order pages with drag & drop directly in the navigation-tree.
- Fully control the visibility of a page with draft, publish and depublish.
- Revise a page while you keep the original version online (even WP does not have it in core!!).
- Use raw markdown syntax or a fancy visual block-editor to edit content.
- The visual block-editor provides image-uploads, markdown-tables and much more.
- Markdown supports extras like table of contents (TOC), footnotes and even math.
- Choose and configure themes and plugins.
- Write your own themes with HTML, CSS and Twig.
- Write your own plugins with PHP.
TYPEMILL-websites are SEO-friendly with pretty urls and a google-sitemap out of the box, the website provides a full navigation, breadcrumbs, paging, chapter-numbers and much more.
TYPEMILL already runs several successful websites like cmsstash.de, my own special interest website with more than 10% growth each month. But TYPEMILL is also a work in progress. You might miss some features, but they will be added in future for sure.