TYPEMILL has a limited set of features right now. It transforms a bunch of markdown files into a website and generates a list of contents for navigation.
This is what you can do with TYPEMILL:
- Create a website with simple files and folders.
- Use markdown for your content files.
- Use an admin panel to configure your site.
- Use the content editor to edit existing pages and to reorder the pages.
- Choose themes.
- Activate plugins. Check the list of plugins for that.
- Create your own theme with HTML, CSS and Twig (a template language for PHP).
- Create your own plugins with PHP.
This is, what TYPEMILL does for you:
- It creates a website based on your files and folders.
- It generates a navigation according to the structure of your files and folders.
- It adds a paging for navigation.
- It adds a breadcrumb for navigation.
- It adds hierarchic numbers to your chapters and pages.
- It generates a google sitemap, a last modified date and much more.
Right now there is only a simple content editor that provides basic editing of existing pages. If you want to create new pages, then you have to use an offline markdown editor like Typora and a FTP software like FileZilla.