TYPEMILL has a limited set of features right now. It transforms a bunch of markdown files into a website and generates a list of contents for navigation.
This is what you can do with TYPEMILL:
- Create a website content with simple folders and files (markdown).
- Use an author panel to configure your site, choose themes and activate plugins.
- Create your own theme with HTML, CSS and Twig (a template language for PHP).
- Create your own plugins.
This is, what TYPEMILL does for you:
- It creates a website based on your folders and files.
- It generates a navigation according to the structure of your folders and files.
- It adds a paging.
- It adds a breadcrumb.
- It adds hierarchic numbers to your chapters and pages.
- It makes everything responsive for mobile devices.
Right now there is no content editor, so you have to create and edit your content offline with a markdown editor and upload the files with an FTP software.
But a content editor will follow soon and we have a great roadmap for TYPEMILL.