Quick Start for Writers
You are a pro and don't want to read the whole manual? No problem, this is a quick overview:
- Setup: Login to your system and setup the system, the themes and the plugins in the author panel.
- Content: Organize your content in folders and markdown files and put them in the
\contentfolder of TYPEMILL.
- Markdown: Use the Markdown syntax for your content files. Markdown Extra (e.g. tables, footnotes) is supported, too.
- Naming conventions: Use prefixes like
aa_to sort your folders and files.
- Index files: Add an
index.mdfile to a folder to create content for the folder itself.
- F5: After some changes, use the
F5key to refresh the navigation manually.
- Lean back and let TYPEMILL create a nice website for you.
The TYPEMILL system ships with this user manual in the content folder. So you can check folder and look how the files are written and the folders are organized.