Quick Start for Writers
You are a pro and don't want to read the whole manual? No problem, this is a quick overview:
- Setup: Login to your system and setup the system, the themes and the plugins in the author panel.
- Content: Organize your content in folders and markdown files and put them in the
\contentfolder of TYPEMILL.
- Markdown: Use the Markdown syntax for your content files. Markdown Extra (e.g. tables, footnotes) is supported, too.
- Naming conventions: Use prefixes like
aa_to sort your folders and files.
- Index files: Add an
index.mdfile to a folder to create content for the folder itself.
- F5: After some changes, use the
F5key to refresh the navigation manually.
- Lean back and let TYPEMILL create a nice website for you.
The TYPEMILL system ships with this user manual in the content folder. Check how the files are written and how the folders are organized.