Version 1.5.3 has some smaller updates, mostly to support the new version 1.4.0 of the eBook-plugin. The changes are:
- Fix code for first image in meta
- Fix overflow of image in image component
- Fix dispatcher for plugins.
- Fix design errors for vue formbuilder
- Increase length for title and author to 50 characters.
- Use version number for cachebusting.
- Strip out params for asset urls like css and js so you can use fingerprints there, too.
- Parsedown: fix error when shortcodes are stripped out.
- Parsedown: Option to exclude attributes.
- Parsedown: Option to allow only certain shortcodes.
- Initialize formBus in central template for all vue components
- Cyanine: Added styles for forms.
Like always, download it from the startpage
#eBook plugin version 1.4.0
The main purpose of the new Typemill release is to support the new features of the eBook-plugin.
The new features of version 1.4.0 are:
- Create multiple ebook projects from the whole page in the settings.
- Add custom css to each theme layout.
- Migrated many improvements from the report layout to the layouts manual and typemill.
- Fixed a bug with the thumbindex, so it is not visible in the tabs if feature is off.
- Option to activate and deactivate shortcodes in the ebook
- Fixed bug with epub generation if content has various levels.
Many more plugins have been updated, especially the email-plugin and the contactform.