Version 1.4.5 optimizes the user-management and adds the possibility to paginate posts in the frontend. If you have more than 10 registered users, then a pagination and a search functionality will appear. The pagination for posts in the frontend is only implemented for the cyanine-theme right now.
All changes of version 1.4.5 in detail:
- User: Added a user-management for more than 10 users.
- User: Added a pagination for more than 10 users.
- User: Added search functions for usernames, userroles and usermails for more than 10 users.
- User: Refactored the user-model.
- User: Select field with userroles can be added to themes and plugins with dataset = userroles now.
- User: Added the possibility to insert more than one owner for a page in the metatab (separated with comma)
- User: If role in session does not exist, the role is set to member in authentication process.
- Fix: Translations are loaded again when website is hosted under a subdomain.
- Fix: Meta-tabs are working now for the raw editor mode again.
- Translations: Added more german translations.
- Themes: Added a currentpage variable for posts to create paginations in frontend.
- Cyanine: Added a paging for posts.
- Cyanine: Added an option to list posts on the startpage.
- Cyanine: Fixed margin auto of content area for large and full size (starts on top instead of middle now).
- Cyanine: Resized content area for large layout (smaller).