Quick Start for Writers
You are a pro and don't want to read the whole manual? No problem, this is a quick overview:
- Folders and files: Organize your content in folders and markdown files and put them in the
\contentfolder of TYPEMILL.
- Naming conventions: Use prefixes like
aa_to sort your folders and files.
- Markdown: Use the Markdown syntax for your content files. Markdown Extra (e.g. tables, footnotes) is supported, too.
- Index files: Add an
index.mdfile to a folder to create content for the folder itself.
- F5: After some changes, use the
F5key to refresh the navigation manually.
- Settings: Use the file
settings.yamlin the root folder to change the theme or other settings.
- Lean back and let TYPEMILL create a nice website for you.